Sick of pop-ups, obnoxious ads, phishing, spam, and other shit?
Please, send your comments and questions to email@example.com
- Can I delete my enemy's site?
- Sure! He should pay for being your enemy!
- Can you really delete all the Internet?
- You bet!
- I don't believe you. I've added a site to the delete list, and it's still working. You liars!
- Just wait till we get to it on our list. And keep an eye on somebody adding YOUR site to the delete list.
- Can I pay to speed up deletion of the site I've submitted?
- No way, we're using an honest first in first out queue.
- Why does it take so long to delete the Internet.
- The Internet is large, and there are lots of sites in it. Some are so large it takes an awful lot of time to delete them. Besides, some of the sites have backup copies. Therefore, it's predictably normal that deleting the Internet takes much time. Patience is the word!
- I don't want the Internet to be deleted. There are so many interesting things in it.
- There's nothing we can do, we're really sick of it. You can list the sites you think deserve to be saved to the good sites list.
- I've just discovered that my favorite site is no more! Seems like you've deleted it. Can it be restored?
- Who has developed the Internet deletion technology? Where can I buy it?
- The Internet deletion technology was first used in the underground labs of secret services on July 12th, 1992, where it was developed to prevent the possibility of uncontrolled hazard from the global net. Now part of this technology is at your service, and FREE!